Sunday, September 12, 2010

AFS Day 1

Well the trip from North Carolina to Pittsburgh was relatively uneventful.  I think we watched about four movies because it took us about 11 hours to make the drive.  Which incredibly is the same amount of time it takes me to drive from NC home to New York. 

After going to bed way to late last night and getting up way to early this morning I attended the continuing education class Basic Fisheries Population Modeling using Excel.  It was a very interesting and useful class and it was good to learn new techniques from a software program that I feel like I've used way to much.  It always helps to have someone walk you through complicated sequences step by step.

Presentations start tomorrow and I am really looking forward to seeing some of them.  And Mike will be here tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment