Saturday, September 11, 2010

Road Trip!

Today I leave for Pittsburgh PA for the the meeting of the American Fisheries Society.  Eight hours in a van driving through NC, VA and West Virginia will hopefully make for some interesting/hilarious red neck and hilbilly jokes.  While I enjoy going to conferences I have been somewhat dreading this one due to the fact that I will be giving a presentation on what little data I have thus far.  At the very least it should be a good learning experience and I always welcome constructive feedback on my project.  The conference should be a good time and I look forward to meeting up with people I haven't seen in a while.

I will try and post updates from the conference, especially Tuesday after I present, however I am not positive on internet availability so don't expect to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment